Terms and Conditions
By registering to use MyCareerMentor, you, the user, agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Privacy is one of our major concerns. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We commit to not sharing your email address unless you explicitly give us permission. The only people with access to any information you provide during your use of MyCareerMentor will be founders, employees and sub-contractors of ConsideredThoughtfully, Inc., who will only access this information to provide mentoring services to you, and to improve the MyCareerMentor program. We will not sell, share or rent your personal information to any third party, or use your email address for unsolicited email. Any emails sent by us will be in support of mentoring services we provide to you.
- Responsibility for the choice to apply any information gained from this program lies solely with the user, and the user agrees to hold ConsideredThoughtfully harmless for all user decisions choices and actions. All information in this program is provided on an "as is" basis, and no liability for damages arising from your use of this information is assumed by ConsideredThoughtfully, Inc. The intent of providing this information is to enable the user to develop their own ability to assess information and make judgments; assessing the applicability of any information we provide to the user’s own situation is completely the responsibility of the user.
- Cookies may be used to keep your user information for your use in future visits to this program. Cookies may also be used in some areas of our website to enable functionality and ease of use.
- Copyright and Trademark protection has been obtained, and we ask users to respect these rights. The name MyCareerMentor has been trademarked, as has the logo for ConsideredThoughtfully, Inc. Contents of the program are ConsideredThoughtfully’s intellectual property and are protected by copyright law.
- Links to other websites appear in this program for user convenience. ConsideredThoughtfully does not monitor or control the content of other parties’ websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of any external websites.
- ConsideredThoughtfully is incorporated in the State of California since 2015, and is governed by applicable California laws.
You have a choice about whether you will accept email with information related to StepUp.work and its parent company ConsideredThoughtfully, Inc.
We will enroll you to receive occasional emails letting you know about updates in our services and products unless you choose to opt out. And each email of this kind that you receive will have an opt-out link at the bottom, to make it easy for you to opt out in the future should you choose. (Note: these emails are in addition any emails used to provide mentoring services to you, which are part of using MyCareerMentor.)
© ConsideredThoughtfully, Inc. 2015